Scale Breaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ignoble Tale (Act 1.1)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

An Ignoble Tale (Act 1.1) Empty An Ignoble Tale (Act 1.1)

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 pm

VIOLET: Violet headed off for the clearing, holding the odd necklace tight in her hand. As she walked, she looked at the forest she had missed. (end)

AUDREN: Audren paced back and forth in the clearing, arms folded up behind him as he stepped along the grass.

VIOLET: She stopped when she saw Audren, lowering the hand holding the necklace. (end)

AUDREN: Audren minded his business, kicking the dirt.

VIOLET: "Au..Audren..?" she said quietly, watching him. (end)

AUDREN: Audren looked over at the strange girl, slightly raising an eyebrow.

VIOLET: She rushed over and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. (end)

AUDREN: Audren fell backward and hit the ground due to the girl running up and hugging him.

VIOLET: Due to her clinging onto him, she also fell. She blinked a few times, sitting up. (end)

AUDREN: Audren lifted himself off the ground, unsure of what the hell had just happened.

VIOLET: She got to her feet. "Sorry for knocking you over..." she apologized. "I'm just... so glad to see you again..!" (end)

AUDREN: "D-, Do I even know you?" Audren said to her, wiping dust off his sleeves.

VIOLET: She pushed her bangs out of her face and looked at him. "I... I'm not quite sure..." she said, realising he wasn't the same. (end)

AUDREN: Audren looked back behind the girl. "Right..."

VIOLET: She glanced behind herself. (end)

AUDREN: "So how come you knew my name?" Audren asked Violet, looking back at her.

VIOLET: She looked to him again. "We were friends..." she told him. She still held the odd necklace to the side. (end)

AUDREN: "But I don't even know you," Audreen said flatly.

VIOLET: She looked to the side, then up at him again. (end)

AUDREN: "What?" Audren said, stepping back a little.

VIOLET: She searched his face, deep in thought. (end)

AUDREN: Audren crossed his arms and faced Violet, waiting for her to speak.

VIOLET: "But why..?" she asked, rather confused, which really wasn't a new thing for her. (end)

AUDREN: "What do you mean, "why"? You're the one who came out of nowhere and tackled me all excitedly." Audren said, looking at her with a slight glare.

VIOLET: "...Do I not even look familiar to you..?" she asked slowly. (end)

AUDREN: "No, not really" Audren said.

VIOLET: She looked down, biting her lip slightly. (end)

AUDREN: "Could you maybe just explain what's going on so I can wrap my head around this?" Audren told Violet.

VIOLET: "I... I don't think I know..." she told him. (end)

AUDREN: "Well, there has to be /something/ you know". Audren said.

VIOLET: "I think... I went back..." (end)

AUDREN: "Back to.."

VIOLET: "Everything was dead... but it's back now..." (end)

AUDREN: "What are you talking about? Everything's fine."

VIOLET: "I know that," she said. "But it wasn't before..." She paused and thought for a moment. "The cave..!" (end)

AUDREN: "I guess you can go on your crazy soul-searching thing without me then," Audren said, looking down at the ground.

VIOLET: "Please come with me..?" she asked. (end)

AUDREN: "If it keeps you from tackling me again, then yes."

VIOLET: "Sorry about that..." she said. She then headed off into the forest, sticking the necklace in her pocket. (end)

AUDREN: Audren sighed, following after her.

VIOLET: She looked around as they walked, and soon reached the cave. She looked around the clearing, then went to the cave, gesturing for Audren to follow. She stepped inside and looked around. Everything was just as it had been months before. (end)

AUDREN: Audren walked into the clearing and looked about as he walked towards the cave Violet had gone into.

VIOLET: "If you don't remember me, do you remember any of this..?" she asked, looking back to Audren. "Perhaps you walked by?" (end)

AUDREN: "No, this is all unfamiliar to me." Audren said.

VIOLET: She looked down, her expression sad. But then her face lightened, and she looked to him. "That... that means... nothing ever happened..! Maybe it won't happen..!" (end)

AUDREN: "I'm not exactly sure what you're on about but okay then." Audren said, looking at her in a confused manner.

VIOLET: "What I'm saying is that destiny could be completely changed..! A lot of shit happened... but if I really did go back, that means nothing has happened yet, and maybe it won't..! At least, most of it..." (end)

AUDREN: "O... Okay."

VIOLET: "I know you're thinking I'm crazy... But hey, I know your name, right? That must mean /something/." (end)

AUDREN: "If you say so, I don't know what's going on here so I suppose I'll just go off what say."

VIOLET: She sighed a bit, looking to the side. (end)

AUDREN: Audren crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.

VIOLET: "So you don't remember anything at all..?" (end)

AUDREN: "As I said before, nothing." Audren said.

VIOLET: She looked to him. "Well, I guess I should re-introduce myself... I'm Violet." (end)

AUDREN: Audren held out his hand. "You know my name already, Violet."

VIOLET: She nodded a bit, shaking his hand. (end)

AUDREN: "So would you mind explaining the whole er, "changing destiny" thing and what it has to do with you?"

VIOLET: "We've met before, but I'm thinking it was a different you... Anyway, we became good friends, but then a lot happened, and it was... bad. But now, it might not turn out like that..!" (end)

AUDREN: "But uh, what sort of "bad" things happened and there was apparently another version of me, what happened to them?"

VIOLET: She bit her lip and looked down. "I... I don't think... I can really talk about it right now......" (end)

AUDREN: "Oh, okay." Audren said, looking behind him.

VIOLET: She looked back at the rest of the cave. (end)

AUDREN: Audren leaned back against a wall, waiting for Violet to do something.

VIOLET: She paced a bit, deep in thought. (end)

AUDREN: Audren closed his eyes and thought about what an unusual turn this day took.

VIOLET: She scratched her head a bit. (end)

AUDREN: "So.." Audren said to kill the silence, unsure of what to follow up with.

VIOLET: "Hm..?" She looked to him. (end)

AUDREN: Audren noticed a small gash on Violet's neck, "How did that happen?" He asked her, pointing at the gash.

VIOLET: She reached up and touched the gash with the tips of her fingers. "I'm not quite sure..." (end)

AUDREN: "Is there anything else you can tell me to clear things up that haven't likely traumatized you?"

AUDREN: "Again, I'm still confused about all this but it's fine if you don't want to say anything else."

VIOLET: "I really don't know what happened... He was... gone... and then everything went black. I woke up, and I was here again, and everything's okay it looks like..." (end)

AUDREN: "I see." Audren said, making note of this.

VIOLET: She sat on one of the larger rocks. (end)

AUDREN: Audren walked outside, seeing that the sun was beginning to set.

VIOLET: She tapped her fingers a bit, glancing over to him. (end)

AUDREN: Audren just stared at the sun, unaware of Violet watching him.

VIOLET: She looked down, sighing quietly. (End)

AUDREN: A few minutes later, without another word Audren was asleep against a tree.

VIOLET: Violet looked back out at him. (end)

A strange presence was in the air, smelling oddly of smoke.

VIOLET: She got to her feet, sniffing the air a bit, rather concerned. (end)

A strange figure in crimson robes was skulking around in the trees.

VIOLET: She stepped outside, looking around. (end)

The figure walked into the clearing, somewhat obscured from view by the shadows.

VIOLET: She glanced around, smelling the air, frowning. (end)

He walked into a lighter area, reaching his hands up to the hood.

VIOLET: She looked over at him. (end)

DRACION: The man's face worn face was revealed as he dropped the hood. "Hello."

VIOLET: "D..Dracion..?" She looked up at him, a bit relieved. (end)

DRACION: "Violet, so good to see you." Dracion said, walking over to her.

VIOLET: "You remember me..!" (end)

DRACION: "Audren's little trick doesn't affect gods."

VIOLET: "His trick..?" (end)

DRACION: "I saw the whole thing unfold, and it wasn't a trick. More of a last resort really."

DRACION: "At least that's how I understand it."

VIOLET: "Oh..." (ed)

DRACION: "As for his reasoning.. I wish I knew."

VIOLET: She sighed a bit. (end)

DRACION: "Restoring his memories to what they were before well.. that, is beyond even my abilities."

VIOLET: "Then what do we do..?" (end)

DRACION: "Well I guess see if he comes back to his senses within a few days time, but there is a bit of a problem."

VIOLET: "And what is that..?" (end)

DRACION: "I do hope you remembered that Arcane is a god too, albeit an exiled one, he's still a god all the same. So he /will/ be working to track down what caused this er, how would you call it.. "change of fate"?"

VIOLET: She bit her lip, looking over to Audren. (end_

DRACION: "As god of fortunes or however it is, it's his job to keep things like this from happening. I have been unable to talk sense into him and there could be trouble for me just by communicating with you."

VIOLET: "What sort of trouble..?" she asked, looking back up to Dracion. (end)

DRACION: "Nothing like death, no. More of just.. exile like Arcane but because he's been "rehabilitated" he's fine to go. But I will take on the same status as him and I'd rather not have that happen due to confidential reasons."

VIOLET: She nodded slightly.

DRACION: "I wouldn't start trekking off to wherever you were going to go to get away from him, but wait a few days to see if Audren actually remembers any sort of memory or trace of the "older" self in there."

VIOLET: (end)

VIOLET: "And if he doesn't..?" (end)

DRACION: "Start taking him to familiar places I suppose? About how events will go, I'm unsure. All I know is expect the unexpected."

VIOLET: "Right..." (end)

DRACION: "I apologize for all of this "urgent" news on such a short notice, with Audren's self-induced sui--"

DRACION: "Nevermind, this is nothing we need to discuss."

VIOLET: She looked down. (end)

DRACION: "Just, attempt to jog his memory. I will attempt to be by your side when I'm needed."

Dracion vanished into a column of flames.

VIOLET: She waved slightly as he vanished. (end)

AUDREN: Audren stirred a bit.

VIOLET: She lowered her hand, looking over to Audren. (end)

AUDREN: He was asleep, his sword sheath placed against the tree.

VIOLET: She sighed, sticking her hands in her pockets, pacing the clearing a bit. (end)

AUDREN: "Zzzz.."

VIOLET: She scratched her head a bit, thinking of where they could really go. (end)

AUDREN: "Zzzzzz..."

VIOLET: She looked off into the forest in thought. (end)

AUDREN: "ZZzz.."

VIOLET: She looked over to him again. (end_)

A crow landed on a tree branch.

VIOLET: She looked over to the bird. (end)

The crow turned it's head in Violet's direction.

VIOLET: She tilted her head slightly, raising her hand and waving a bit. (end)

It tilted it's head to the side, studying her.

VIOLET: She lifted her hand a bit, waving slightly.

The crow turned it's head in the direction of Audren.

VIOLET: She looked to him as well.

The crow jumped off of the branch to take flight, but it's eye briefly had glowed blue as it flew off.

VIOLET: She watched the crow fly off, raising an eyebrow slightly. She looked back to Audren. (end)

AUDREN: Audren woke up, looking over in Violet's direction.

VIOLET: She waved a bit to him.

AUDREN: "So uh, what happened while I was out?" Audren asked.

VIOLET: "Well, Dracion came back, gave some advice," she told him, sticking her hand
in her pocket. (end)

AUDREN: "I'm not even going to bother asking who Dracion is, as I already have plenty
of questions unanswered," Audren said, then added, "what kind of advice?"

VIOLET: "We're going to go places to try and get your memory back," she told him.
(end)

AUDREN: "Which I really doubt will be worth our time as I've shown already." Audren
said with a sigh.

VIOLET: She frowned slightly. "Well, it's worth a shot in any case. Let's head off,
shall we?" (end)

AUDREN: He blindly followed, though slightly doubtful.

VIOLET: She headed off to the lake. They soon made it, and she went to the edge of the
water, looking over to him.(end)

AUDREN: Audren was looking at the water. "Okay, it's a lake. A body of land that holds
water. How is this supposed to evoke memories?" He said, looking over at Violet.

VIOLET: She frowned, looking to the water. "Because we visited here often," she told
him, watching the shimmering water. (end)

AUDREN: Audren just leaned down at the water, paying no thought to Violet's comment.

VIOLET: She watched the water another moment before looking back over to Audren. (end)

AUDREN: He just continued to stare at the water, oblivious that he was slightly off
balance.

VIOLET: She smiled faintly and stepped away from the water, going over behind him and
pushing him. (end)

AUDREN: Audren lost his balance. "Not again, not again, not aga--" and then hit the
water.

VIOLET: She smiled, sticking her hands in her pockets. (end)

AUDREN: Audren's head shot up from the water, glaring at Violet. "Have you lost what
sense you have left?"

VIOLET: She rolled her eyes. "Oh, don't be so dramatic," she said. (end)

AUDREN: "Let's see how you like it then," he grabbed Violet's leg and pulled her into
the water.

VIOLET: "Shit..!" she said in surprise as she fell into the water. She swam up,
pushing her wet hair out of her face and looking over at him. (end)

AUDREN: "And that's that." Audren said, hoisting himself out of the water.

VIOLET: "She climbed out of the water, smiling a bit. She squeezed some water from her
hair. (end)

AUDREN: He wrung the water out of his hair, then took his sword from it's sheathe and
began looking for signs of rust.

VIOLET: She looked at his sword. "It's not like it's going to rust on contact," she
told him. (end)

AUDREN: "I know, but I just wanted to make sure." Audren said, dropping the sword back
into the sheathe and putting it away.

VIOLET: "Right. Well, did any of that help at all?" (end)

AUDREN: "No, but it was kind of fun."

VIOLET: "I suppose that's something. Should we be off again, then?" (end)

AUDREN: "Whatever you say."

VIOLET: She nodded and headed off into the forest. (end)

AUDREN: Audren once again, followed Violet but couldn't help but think she was
legitimately crazy but obviously wasn't going to say that out loud since she seemed a
bit miffed.

VIOLET:  Well, he wasn't exactly wrong on either count. Violet looked up at the
waterfall as they neared it, then looked over to Audren. (end)

AUDREN: "A waterfall, what kind of significance does this serve?"

VIOLET: "We visited here as well," she told him, frowning slightly. (end)

AUDREN: "I'm beginning to doubt this a bit more than normal," Audren said."

VIOLET: She sighed a bit. "Just try to think. Is nothing coming back at all..?" (end)

AUDREN: He closed his eyes and concentrated.

VIOLET: She looked to the water, then back to him. (end)

AUDREN: Audren opened his eyes. "Nothing that I could see."

VIOLET: She looked down, biting her bottom lip slightly. (end)

AUDREN: "I need to know more than the loose details you've told me already, you can
pass over the things that traumatized you. I just need to get a better idea of who *I*
was."

VIOLET: "He was my best friend... Brave, kind, though sometimes rather cold hearted,
brutal..." (end)

AUDREN: Audren looked in her direction in a sad kind of way for a minute, then turned
away to concentrate.

VIOLET: She looked to the waterfall. (end)

AUDREN: "W..wait. I think I saw something."

VIOLET: She looked over to him. (end)

AUDREN: "It was very brief and not much, but it was pretty much just.. fire." Audren
said to Violet.

VIOLET: "Yes..!" she said, smiling a bit. "Your powers!" (end)

AUDREN: "My powers?" He said, confused.

VIOLET: "Yes, your powers of fire," she told him. (end)

AUDREN: Audren snapped his fingers and a small spark briefly appeared.

VIOLET: She smiled, sticking her hands in her pockets. (end)

AUDREN: "Well, that's certainly new."

VIOLET: "Really?" (end)

AUDREN: "To be honest with you, yes."

VIOLET: "Well, it's a start," she said. (end)

AUDREN: "I guess so," he replied.

VIOLET: She looked to the sky. (end)

AUDREN: "Suppose we should be heading back?" Audren said.

VIOLET: She looked to him, nodding a bit. "Good idea." (end)

AUDREN: He put his hand out to the side. "Lead the way."

VIOLET: She headed into the forest, back to the clearing. (end)

AUDREN: Audren followed behind Violet, with a bit more faith in her than before.

VIOLET: She walked across the clearing, stepping into the cave. (end)

AUDREN: He threw his sheathe against a tree, and leaned on the trunk.

VIOLET: She yawned a bit, understandably exhausted, and went over to her makeshift
bed, lying down. (end)

AUDREN: Noticing Violet fall asleep, he decided to do the same.

VIOLET: She stayed close to the wall, her cheek to the pillow. (end)

AUDREN: Audren fell asleep against the tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VIOLET: Violet blinked her eyes open, sitting up. (end)

AUDREN: Audren was still asleep against a tree, his sheath leaning against the trunk.

VIOLET: She rubbed her eyes a bit and got up, walking out of the cave. (end)

AUDREN: He stirred a little bit.

VIOLET: She looked over to him. (end)

AUDREN: "Zzzz..."

VIOLET: She paced a bit, looking up at the sky. (end)

The sun had started to come above the trees, shining down light.

VIOLET: She watched the lightening sky, slowing to a stop and just looking up. (end)

AUDREN: Audren started to open his eyes as light started to shine down where he was.

VIOLET: She smiled faintly, and a bit sadly, at the sky. (end)

AUDREN: He got up and stretched, "Good morning, I supp

AUDREN: *ose."

VIOLET: She looked over to him. "Good morning," she replied. (end)

AUDREN: "So what's next on the oh-so lovely quest to get the rest of *my* memories
back?"

VIOLET: "Well, since you realised the existence of your powers, perhaps you should
work on building them up to their full potential? You might start to remember events
where you used your powers." (end)

AUDREN: "If you say so," he said, attempting to conjure up something that wasn't a
small spark.

VIOLET: She leaned against a tree, stripping some bark from the trunk. (end)

AUDREN: Audren attempted to manipulate a spark as soon as he conjured it up, but to no
avail.

VIOLET: She looked at the bark,turning it around in her hand idly. (end)

AUDREN: Audren tried yet again, and made something like a fireball, but not exactly.
"Damnit."

VIOLET: "Maybe you should sit down? Relax and just concentrate," she suggested. (end)

AUDREN: Audren sat down for a minute.

VIOLET: She tossed the bark to the side, looking off into the forest, reaching a hand
in her pocket. (end)

AUDREN: "Hm." Audren snapped his fingers and a small spark of fire kept appearing
every time.

VIOLET: She felt the necklace in her pocket, pulling it out and looking down at it.
(end)

The necklace was oddly shaped, sort of like a pointed arch, with some dried blood on
the bottom of it.

VIOLET: She turned the necklace in her hand, looking at the dried blood. (end)

AUDREN: Audren got up and once again made an attempt to make fire come out from his
hands.

VIOLET: She turned the necklace in her hand, tapping her foot in thought. (end)

AUDREN: He had something like a wave of fire, but it quickly dissipated after being
formed.

VIOLET: She stuck it back in her pocket, looking over to Audren. (end)

AUDREN: Sighing in frustration, Audren flexed his fingers and prepared to lunge
forward.

VIOLET: She raised an eyebrow slightly. (end)

AUDREN: Audren rushed forward and expected to release a jet of fire, instead only a
puff of smoke came out.

VIOLET: Violet covered her mouth, holding back a laugh.

AUDREN: He looked over in her direction, and did a frustrated shrug.

VIOLET: She uncovered her mouth, smiling. "Well, you tried. Just keep trying, master
the basic stuff." (end)

AUDREN: "Then please, show me how it's done." Audren said in a smartalecky tone.

VIOLET: She rolled her eyes. "You really just need to focus on the energy. You're
moving it and changing it to a different form you can control. Focus on the energy,
not exactly the fire itself." (end)

AUDREN: He sighed, making a spark appear from his fingertip and waving his hand over
it to make it change shape in any way.

VIOLET: She stripped some more bark off the tree.

VIOLET: (end)

AUDREN: Audren had somehow, successfully made a fireball and was now tossing it about
with relative ease.

VIOLET: She looked over, smiling. "I told you." (end)

AUDREN: He looked a bit more confident than usual, "Well that was nice, but I'm a bit
curious about what you can do, care to demonstrate?"

VIOLET: "Telekinesis, telepathy." She shrugged a bit, lifting a few rocks around off
the ground by moving her hand a bit. "I'm pretty good at this, telepathy, not so much.
I can do this without a problem, but really heavy things give me a headache." (end)

AUDREN: "Ah, I see," Audren said. "Are there any other sorts of powers *I* had besides
control over fire?"

??: "Lightness, darkness," she told him. "You also could fly." (end)

VIOLET: "Lightness, darkness," she told him. "You also could fly." (end)

AUDREN: "That's certainly.. interesting."

VIOLET: "I guess, especially if you haven't realised your powers until now." (end)

AUDREN: "Well I wasn't exactly of any of this until a day ago."

AUDREN: "Well I wasn't exactly aware of any of this until a day ago."

VIOLET: "Well, at least you're starting to get a few things back." (end)

AUDREN: "Yes, but there's obviously a lot more left."

VIOLET: "Of course," she said. (end)

AUDREN: "What to do.. what to do.." Audren said, pacing back and forth with his hands
folded behind him.

VIOLET: She scratched her nose a bit, walking to the cave. (end)

AUDREN: "Hm.."

VIOLET: She leaned against the wall in the entrance of the cave, looking into the
rather dim area, then outside, off into the forest. (end)

AUDREN: Audren was still, pacing.

VIOLET: She pushed him to the side a bit with her telekinesis. Not enough to knock him
over, just maybe a bit to make him stumble. (end)

AUDREN: Audren tripped, but regained his balance before falling over and glared over
in Violet's direction.

VIOLET: She smiled innocently, even waving a bit to him. (end)

AUDREN: He ignored her, and went back to pacing.

VIOLET: She sighed a bit, looking to the sky. (end)

A crow flew onto a tree branch.

VIOLET: Violet looked over to the crow. (end)

Another crow suddenly showed up.

VIOLET: She raised an eyebrow slightly. (end)

And then another.

VIOLET: He tilted her head a bit, watching the crows. (end)

Even more had started to show up around the trees.

VIOLET: She looked to Audren. (end)

AUDREN: Audren noticed the slowly but surely growing horde of crows.

VIOLET: She looked back at the crows, taking a step inside the cave. (end)

AUDREN: "Uh, are we going to do anything about that?" Audren said as the crows kept
coming and coming.

VIOLET: "What is there to do..?" (end)

AUDREN: "Don't you think it's a bit unusual for a bunch of crows to just suddenly..
show up?"

VIOLET: "Well obviously it is," she said. (end)

AUDREN: "So I assume you're just going to wait for hell to break loose, or.."

VIOLET: "Well I don't know what to do," she replied, frowning a bit. (end)

AUDREN: Audren sighed, watching as more and more piled onto the surrounding trees.

VIOLET: She looked to the crows, biting her lip slightly. (end)

AUDREN: Audren noticed one of the crow's eyes had glowed blue for a second.

VIOLET: "Shit..." she muttered. (end)

AUDREN: He just realized the crows had stopped coming.

VIOLET: She stayed close to the entrance of the cave, looking around at the horde of
crows. (end)

The crows all stared at Violet and Audren.

VIOLET: She looked to Audren. (end)

AUDREN: Audren drew his sword.

VIOLET: She took out her throwing knives. (end)

All of the crows dove toward them at once.

VIOLET: Violet stumbled back into the cave. (end)

AUDREN: Audren jumped into a tree, sword in hand.

VIOLET: She held her knives tight. (end)

AUDREN: Some of the crows were diving towards Audren, he lunged his sword forward at
them as fire coursed around the metal blade, incinerating most that came towards him.

VIOLET: She watched on, backing into the cave more. (end)

Crows sped towards Violet with their talons out.

VIOLET: She threw her knives, using her telekinesis to change their courses to hut the
moving targets. (end)

The crows vanished into ash one by one as they were hit.

VIOLET: She backed up a bit, still slashing at the oncoming crows. (end)

More and more of them flooded into the cave, but the knives kept hitting their mark
and turning them to ash.

VIOLET: She pulled out a few more knives, also sending them at the crows. She was
working with quite a few objects now, and bit her lip in concentration, trying to keep
all the knives under her power. (end)

There were less crows coming in than before, but they started coming at a faster pace.

VIOLET: She continued with the knives, a small amount of grey blood running down her
nose. She'd never used this many objects at once like this, but it wasn't anything she
couldn't do or handle. (end)

A small explosion could just barely be heard from outside over all of the cawing of
the crows.

VIOLET: She attempted to fight her way through the crows to get outside. (end)

Their numbers slowly started to dissipate but they came even faster now.

VIOLET: She worked faster with the knives despite her nose starting to bleed a bit
more. (end)

Another, louder explosion could be heard from outside.

VIOLET: She fought her way through the crows to the outside. (end)

AUDREN: Audren was barely standing, his skin burned and clothes tattered while
surrounded by ashes and burned trees.

AUDREN: He casually waved at Violet.

VIOLET: She went over to him. (end)

AUDREN: He smiled a little bit, panting.

VIOLET: "What happened..?" (end)

AUDREN: "I uh.. got a little out of hand with my powers."

VIOLET: She put her knives away, wiping her nose. "Damn..." (end)

AUDREN: "As you can see, it pretty much got rid of the last of the crows and destroyed a few trees.."

VIOLET: She nodded, looking at the trees, then back to him. (end)

AUDREN: Audren had gone lightheaded and started to fall over.

VIOLET: She gently grabbed his arms, holding him up. (end)

AUDREN: He was pretty much unconscious.

VIOLET: She lifted him up with the help of her powers and carried him back to the cave, setting him down on the bed. (end)

Last edited by VietnameseRooster on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : i fucked it up)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://scalebreaker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Ignoble Tale (Act 1.1) Empty Re: An Ignoble Tale (Act 1.1)

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:41 pm

forgot something

AUDREN: His sword was laying in the middle of the clearing.

VIOLET: She looked to him, then outside, going out and grabbing the sword. (end)

AUDREN: It's blade was scorched.

VIOLET: She frowned slightly, bringing it back into the cave, setting it on the rock shelf. (end)

AUDREN: "...."

VIOLET: She leaned against the wall, looking down, ignoring the slight headache she had. (end)

AUDREN: "....."

VIOLET: She looked outside in thought, tapping her fingers against her arm. (end)

The ashes that had remained of the crows were being blown away by the wind.

VIOLET: She watched the ash with a frown. "Where the hell did they come from..?" she wondered aloud. (end)

A few of the burned trees had blackened at this point, extinguished.

VIOLET: She walked to the entrance of the cave, crossing her arms and looking to the sky. (end)

One crow remained, watching Violet with a blue glow in it's eye.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Violet's pointed ears twitched very slightly and she frowned a bit, looking to the trees, spotting the crow.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 pm

The crow hopped off the branch and sped towards Violet.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:02 pm

She pulled out a knife and threw it towards the crow.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:11 pm

The knife phased through the crow as it suddenly started hovering.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:13 pm

She watched the crow as the knife continued into a tree.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:33 pm

The crow oddly, started to morph into a woman who was clad in black.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:40 pm

She lowered her ears slightly, staring at the soon-to-be woman.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Upon finally coming into form, the woman was unusually jovial.

"Why hello! I assume you're asking to yourself why many crows just attacked you at once?"
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Violet nodded slowly, watching the woman suspiciously.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:08 pm

"Well Arcane wanted me to send a message from him to both you and.. what's his name...Audren? Yes, Audren! To be to the point, he simply wanted me to tell you is that if you don't let him take Audren to be removed from this plane of existence since he doesn't belong here, then he'll just have to take you both!"

The woman said in a jovial tone, once again.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:10 pm

She blinked a few times. "I... Uh..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:13 pm

The woman's voice shifted to a more slightly sadistic tone.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go get him."
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:18 pm

She shook her head slightly. "I'm going to have to refuse, madame..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:26 pm

"Oh, well is that so? Okay then."

VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:31 pm

"Eh, nice speaking with you..?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:36 pm

The woman sent a crow out of her hand straight at Violet.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:41 pm

She pulled out another knife, throwing it at the crow.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:42 pm

The crow vanished into ashes, taking the knife with it.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:44 pm

She frowned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:58 pm

"You have only a limited time to make your choice, because when the time comes Arcane will be sure to stop any resistance."

"Au revoir."

The woman vanished into a flock of crows that flew off in random directions.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:05 pm

She watched the crows fly away, frowning.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VietnameseRooster Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Audren woke up and attempted to sit up, grunting from the pain.
VietnameseRooster
VietnameseRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Her ears twitched and she turned, stepping back into the cave, looking to him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next